Skype
Manlypitts

All 34 art Reviews

Awesome Awesome

123mine123 you are good but you have some consistent problems in your art an example is that you seem to be afraid of having strong shading. You have a really little amount of shade in your work like i feel there could be some under his head on his neck and his left arm the same way you did it on the right arm. Also the fact the you made the background the same color as the characters hoodie takes away from the presence of green in the piece. Other then that its good work and All you have to do is keep getting better.

123mine123 responds:

I agree. I'm terrible at shading.
I just don't know where to put it and I just try to make it as minimal as possible.
But this was made before watching a lot of tutorials and I think I'm understanding more of shading now.
However, I'm not gonna paint something for a long time and want to improve on sketching in the mean time. Thanks for the helpful review. :3

Poison Ivy Poison Ivy

This is really good you really got your female anatomy down the only beef I have with this is her waist is really slim other than that I cant see any other noticeable flaws.

Max! Max!

Holden caulfield

123mine123 responds:

...Who?

Turn up the Bass Turn up the Bass

The buster is kinda small dont you think?

Cell vs Vegeta Cell vs Vegeta

Wow nice job, Cells hand on the bottom looks a little too big though

He's a Fighting Robot He's a Fighting Robot

A little more shading wouldn't hurt other than that its good

BiggCaZv2 responds:

That'd take away from the graffiti feel.

Let's go Samson Let's go Samson

Where is her neck and her heads a bit small nice bold lines and the drawing itself is really good.

xSacredbloodshedPS3x responds:

Haha its in there, just barely. xD The head I redrew like 3 different times because when it was bigger it didn't look right to me, so maybe I should have kept that lmao. Thank you for the kind words though. :)

The Chaos Within The Chaos Within

Watch out his arm is a bit low and it has a lack of shading his fists look a bit awkward mainly the one on the right. Besides that I like it keep at trying and get better it helps trust me.

xSacredbloodshedPS3x responds:

Thank you for the criticism! I'm horrible at shading most of the time lol but that won't stop me from practicing and becoming better in the future! :)

free rayman free rayman

The new game looks very boring I don't like the overuse of touch screen the game looks like a game on the AppStore. Btw nice art maybe some more bold lines and it would emulate the games art better

kmau responds:

The touch screen parts are only boring when playing alone in my opinion.
Yeah I did pretty constant lines here, could use some more woobly woo.

demon angel boy demon angel boy

hey man great job but the proportions are a bit off

Zanethemonster responds: