Skype
Manlypitts

ZTV News Episode 1 ZTV News Episode 1

You animate like a god

Awesome Awesome

123mine123 you are good but you have some consistent problems in your art an example is that you seem to be afraid of having strong shading. You have a really little amount of shade in your work like i feel there could be some under his head on his neck and his left arm the same way you did it on the right arm. Also the fact the you made the background the same color as the characters hoodie takes away from the presence of green in the piece. Other then that its good work and All you have to do is keep getting better.

123mine123 responds:

I agree. I'm terrible at shading.
I just don't know where to put it and I just try to make it as minimal as possible.
But this was made before watching a lot of tutorials and I think I'm understanding more of shading now.
However, I'm not gonna paint something for a long time and want to improve on sketching in the mean time. Thanks for the helpful review. :3

Poison Ivy Poison Ivy

This is really good you really got your female anatomy down the only beef I have with this is her waist is really slim other than that I cant see any other noticeable flaws.

Max! Max!